DMT-USA is looking for a self-motivated, forward-thinking individual who would like to join the US sales team as a Scientific Sales Specialist. This position’s primary responsibilities include sales of the DMT line of myographs and providing technical support to customers.
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Sell DMT products to research scientists in academic institutions, pharmaceutical companies, and other basic science research organizations.
- Establish and execute sales plans to achieve targets in assigned territories.
- Manage pipelines on a weekly basis and forecast monthly/quarterly sales figures.
- Develop sales skills consistent with company philosophy and policies.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the DMT products.
- Gain a clear understanding of an investigator's field-of-study and scientific requirements.
- Advise potential customers on the correct solution for their scientific needs.
- Expand the company’s customer database while maintaining a strong professional relationship with existing investigators.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support to DMT customers.
- Gather market and competitor information pertinent to identifying product development and potential new business opportunities, and assist in maintaining global market awareness for DMT.
- Demonstrate, install and train current and new customers on the use of DMT myograph systems.
- Participate in trade shows and meetings.
- Travel within the US, Canada, and occasionally in Europe.
You must be ambitious, self-motivated, and possess excellent organizational and analytical skills.
You should have good communication skills, being able to interact and relate to a broad range of individuals, including students, technicians, doctors, and professors.
Must have the ability to work well in a group by sharing ideas and problem solving with other team members.
A degree in life science (ideally in pharmacology or physiology) is preferred but not required.
Location / Compensation
The position is based at our office in Ann Arbor, MI.
Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience/qualifications) plus performance bonuses and benefits package.
Please apply by March 9, 2018, by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in this position and all of the relevant information.